Nighthawk Vineyards is a boutique family farm gate winery, overlooking the scenic Green Lake valley above Okanagan Falls. It is truly a magical destination, with a distinctive terroir that contributes to some of the finest grape growing conditions.
The passion of Daniel and Christy Bibby, Nighthawk Vineyards is an exclusive award-winning winery, offering exceptional hand crafted wines and a personal experience that keeps wine lovers coming back. Visit us in person at 2735 Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia, phone 250-497-8874.
During these unprecedented times, we have seen many changes to the wine industry and other parts of our everyday lives. Since the beginning of theCOVID-19 pandemic, it has always been our position to follow the advice of the professionals who work with our local health authority for the best way to care for the safety of our guests and our family. Following their advice, we have made changes to the way we operate our winery for our mutual protection. Although there are a few protocols that may feel different, the genuine care for our guests and personal wine experience at Nighthawk Vineyards will continue to be our top priority. Below are some of the things you can expect to see differently when visiting the winery:
• Our tasting room will be limited to a maximum of 6 people. We will be able to have group tastings of up to 6 guests, or 2 groups of 2 at a time in the wine shop. We encourage you to book a reservation to ensure that you do not experience any kind of wait time.
• To practice social distancing, we are following the mandate of the Provincial Health Officer of British Columbia in keeping groups of winery guests to a minimum of 2 meters apart, including our outdoor patio space.
• We provide hand sanitizer stations at the wine tasting counter and outdoor stations. Until further direction from the BC Health Authority, all guests will be required to wear face masks in our indoor wine shop and until seated in the restaurant, and for your protection, our team will be required to do the same.
• Our cleaning protocol involves using a certified anti-viral solution between every guest experience, and at all high touch points within the winery, restaurant and restrooms.
• Guests who may have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms similar to Covid-19 or feel ill themselves, will not be allowed to visit the winery at this time.
These are critical measures to assist with preventing the spread of Covid-19. We are all in this together, and look forward to welcoming you back to Nighthawk Vineyards in a safe and secure way.